Application aware network monitoring wit Allegro Packets
A quick and easy way to make your TCP-sessions run like clockwork
Everything is monitored in our always-on society. However, monitoring the health of all the TCP-relationships from the supporting cloud-services is staying behind:
- TCP-handshakes: a healthy TCP-relationship should start smoothly!
- TCP-retransmissions: every TCP-relationship has its struggle from time-to-time!
- TCP-zero-win: some pressure is not really an issue. But if this continues for weeks/months, a TCP-burnout is just a matter of time!
Each of these 3 KPI’s is a challenge of itself – let alone a combination of these! Where do you start?
Our application aware network traffic monitoring and analysis supports teams with quick and easy troubleshooting on public and hybrid Cloud Services (i.e. IaaS, PaaS and SaaS) that are not behaving as expected. This includes 24×7 visibility in the countries where your business data is residing!
No upfront investments
The enabler is an easy-to-use subscription that matches your current and future network and applications:
- Baseline your cloud applications, network services and end-user devices on:
- Fix network and application problems before and after data-center & cloud migrations.
- Right-size your existing and new (SD-)WAN; including stress-testing with Iperf3.
- Quick and smooth deployments of new applications.
Where easy-to-use means all hardware, software and knowledge is included… no upfront investments in products and training… even if just for a short period! For example before and after a Cloud– or SD-WAN type of transition.
360 degrees granular visibility
- Every user session, every application transaction and every network annex storage path
- 24×7, near real-time visibility on business activities and application transactions
- 100% of the application transactions and network traffic is analyzed; going from OSI layer 2 to application transactions
- All details about performance and error conditions
- End-to-end, multi-segment analysis
Scope of transaction analysis
- Web applications (HTTP | HTTPS)
- Native apps ( iOS and Android )
- Web API calls
- dot-Net, Java, Ruby-on-rails, PHP and Node.js
- Databases (all industry standard SQL flavours)
- Domain Name Services (DNS)
- File and print sharing (aka SMB/Samba)
- Microsoft Services (RPC)
- Citrix (NetScaler & XenApp)
Fill in this form if you want to know more about Allegro Packets or our network visibility services.